TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: btw
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: btw

Posted by Tech@EPR on June 17, 2011 at 4:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 409 times.

In Reply To btw posted by aliaZ on June 17, 2011 at 08:06 AM

Message :I'm sure you think that I'm trying to attack you when I question your efforts, but I'm actually trying to help

I hear ya but your track record towards me isn't stellar. You come off condesending a lot towards me so naturally I get on the defensive. I think on a mutual respect level the manner in which one approaches and inquires can/could be put in a better manner from both sides. I have a ton of ideas and resources to get anythikng made but I feel that because im technically not an engineer by definition of degree and my business name has "engineered" in the line up that ppl immediately go on the rant and begin discrediting etc etc. I guess what im getting at is the word in itself is taken too seriously.

But in the end I hate being defensive and I hate it when folks bring up the past and try to drag shit through the dirt and cause problems when this business EPR has been a rock solid 100% on point with engine building/parts development & unique services that no other Z vendor offers. Im just happy to build and bring useful products and services to the table.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.